Advertise in the AARSE Newsletter
The African Association of Remote Sensing of the Environment (AARSE) was founded in 1992 and registered in 2008 as an international Non-Government Organization (NGO) under Section 21 of the South African Companies Act 61 of 1973. AARSE has an international NGO Observer Status with the United Nations (UN) Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) and the UN Committee on Peaceful Uses of Space (UN-COPUOUS) as well as official recognition by the African Union Commission.
The primary aim of AARSE is to increase the awareness of African governments and their institutions, the private sector and the society at large, about the empowering and enhancing benefits of developing, applying and utilizing responsibly, the products and services of Earth Observation Systems and Geo-information Technology.
AARSE presents an international conference biennially across Africa which is the largest and premier forum in the continent for researchers on remote sensing technologies and geospatial information science, gathering leading scholars from the remote sensing and related communities. So far conferences were held in Harare (1996); Abidjan (1998); Cape Town (2000); Abuja (2002); Nairobi (2004); Cairo (2006); Accra (2008); Addis Ababa (2010); El Jadida (2012); Johannesburg (2014); Kampala (2016); and Alexandria (2018). The next conference is scheduled for Rwanda in 2020.
The AARSE Newsletter is published bimonthly and distributed electronically to a select audience of more than 4 000 recipients which includes the following:
- African national space agencies and governmental research centres;
- Remote sensing and GEO-information academics and scholars at Africa’s top universities;
- Africa space technology associations & organizations;
- Key personnel at inter-governmental space organizations;
- Satellite communication companies;
- Foreign Space Agencies involved in space activities in Africa;
- Astronomy Observatories and Institutions;
- Private Companies investing in space in Africa;
- Most of the top space agencies worldwide i.e. NASA, ESA, UK, Japan, Germany, Canada, India, etc;
- Editors of all the world’s top satellite and space technology publications;
The newsletter is a minimum of 16 pages with content divided more or less as follows: AARSE News (25%); Africa Space News (50%); International Space News (25%);
See samples of previous newsletters at http://africanremotesensing.org/current-newsletters/
3 Advertising Options
- Banner Ad Bottom Front Page 180 x 30
- Banner Ad Bottom any other page 180 x 30
- Half Page 180 x 120
- Full Page 180 x 240
- Full Page Advertorial
Please contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org about rates and availability.