OnlineNaira is an online payment solution that helps Africans, who cannot access PayPal, to make on-line payments. Opening an account with this service is FREE and there are no credit checks involved. When you transfer money from your bank account to your OnlineNaira account the same amount (less any fees) is made available to your on-line account which you can spend as you wish. You will be able to send money to your bank friends and family, pay for goods and services, pay for music downloads and so on. The opportunities are endless
There are no costs involved in opening an OnlineNaira account or when sending money from to another OnlineNaira member. To view the full cost structure please click here
How does it work?
- Open an OnlineNaira account,
- Verify you account by depositing money into it through an on-line deposit or through your local bank, which you can spend on whatever you prefer.
How to pay your AARSE membership fees?
- When you have an OnlineNaira account, you can upload money from from your bank account or through local agents and send it to AARSE's OnlineNaira account.
- After you have verified your account select:
- Send Payment, then
- Send Money to another OnlineNaira Member
- When asked for the recipient's name use AARSE123 and state the amount in Naira.
- Pay your annual membership fees here for free.
More information can be found here